Thursday, January 15, 2009

Where's My Plate Under All This Stuff?

I'm waffling on prioritization in the next few days. Today I'm reading for class, going to class, going grocery shopping, and then possibly going to work in a coffee shop. I've got an essay in progress that's due for workshopping on the 21st that I was planning to work on. But then there's tomorrow and...

All The Things I would like to be working on that I put on my mental calendar as "things I would do Friday morning", before I discovered that my mental calendar apparently does not actually know how long a morning is or understand the fundamental nature of time:

- paint my room (finished the dining room a couple days ago and this is my last responsibility on that front)
- wrap up etsy stock prep (photograph, document, write descriptions for, price, etc. what's done for my launch, part of which included going for prints of some photographs I was going to sell)
- launch etsy store... (Yeah, this isn't happening... I see that now.)
- query the next three agents on my list
- answer the emails from my new writing buddies
- laundry

Wow, there are even a couple other little things, but the more I think about what I want to do with etsy, the more I think I won't try to rush it. In fact, I'm going to set a launch date and then spend a little bus time today planning how I'll be sure to meet that date.

January 27th - a Tuesday - Jennie Mac Crafts opens.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I have that "nature of time" problem myself. Good luck getting through the list :)

    ReplyDelete