- I submitted three essays to contests this month, with one more to go, and it needs the most work.
- My grandmother passed away a couple weeks ago.
- I took in a stray kitty only to find out he had FIV and had to be put down.
- I submitted an essay a little over a week ago to be workshopped today and have another due in two weeks.
- I have a big presentation Thursday in my craft class.
- This last week was spring break but I lost most of it to errands, family issues, and to driving up to Phoenix to spend the day with my mom. I say "lost" just meaning that it wasn't productive. There was a lot of fun, too, though.
- I haven't had any time to crochet outside of my weekly group, and since I spend most of that helping my girlfriends, I really haven't been producing at all.
The hat is also languishing. I think I added one to two rows a week this month, so it's in the home stretch if - and this is a big IF - the crown works out. If not, I'm likely just going to frog it back to there and make a slouchy cap out of it. Which will be cute, but not what I was intending. Know that feeling?
I hope to be better about blogging in the next few weeks, but it's also the worst part of the semester, so I can't make any promises. For now, off to work on my astronomy homework!